In some cases due to vacation or employee absence it may be necessary for one employee to grant another access to their email mailbox. The process to grant a user access to your mailbox is documented here (click me). This page seeks to explain the opposite end which is opening the mailbox for review.
- From Outlook select Tools - > Email Accounts
- In the next box select to View or Edit an Existing Account
- Select the Name Microsoft Exchange Server and click "Change"
- In the next window click "More Settings"
- Select the "Advanced" tab and click "Add"
- Type the name of the mailbox you wish to open and press OK
- You will notice that the mailbox is now listed in the previous window. Click OK to close this window.
- You will now notice in the folder list on the left portion of the window that you have two mailboxes you can review. If you do not see the folder list you can select Go -> Folder List from the menu at the top of the screen to display the folder list.