- After you successfully login to OWA, click on the Options button in the top right.
- Now click on the Mobile Devices option in the left-hand menu.
- You should now see your iPhone or iPod touch device listed. Click the radio button next to your device and the click Wipe All Data from Device…
- You will get a confirmation dialog to confirm you really want to do this. After you confirm, the Status will change to Pending Wipe.
- The next time your iPhone/iPod touch has an internet connection and checks in with Exchange, a secure wipe is initiated. This is what the screen looks like to the user.
- After the wipe has been started, the status for the device in OWA will change to Wipe Successfuland you can remove the device from the list.
Have more questions? Submit a request