Before completing the steps below it is best to sign out of all terminal sessions and close all open programs such as Outlook, Great Plains, etc ...
- On your keyboard hit CTRL + ALT + DELETE keys together.
- Click on “Change a Password” option
- Enter the requested information
- Once you sign back in you MUST hit CTRL + ALT + DELETE once again
- Click on “Lock this Computer”
- Then hit CTRL + ALT + DELETE again and sign back in to the computer
You have now changed your password and synced your account. You can now log back in to the terminal session and all other applications.
Remember that your FirstFleet Portal password is now updated when you change your computer password ... they are the same.